WHAT TO DO AFTER AN ACCIDENT
1) Notify your spouse or family members that you are okay.
2) Call SGI Dial-A-Claim at 306-683-2100 or set up your claim on line at SGI
Have your Driver Licence #, Vehicle Licence Plate #, and your SGI Auto Pak Policy # (if you have one) along with any other accident information. Click for Accident Information Form.
3) Book your damage estimate with us.
4) Vehicle repair approval from SGI.
5) Your vehicle will be washed.
A detailed disassembly will be performed by one of our technicians who are well trained in the repair process. Using the most up-to-date equipment available. This will ensure that all factory standards are followed.
Your vehicle will then go to our Paint shop.
Your vehicle will have the Factory Matched Refinish Restored using our Newly Converted ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY “GREEN” PPG NEXA Waterborne Computerized Paint System.
Your Like Factory Refinish will be Baked on in one of our 2 State of the Art Downdraft Paint booths.
Once your factory finish is restored, you vehicle will be re-assembled and any mechanical work will be performed at this time.
Your vehicle will then be detailed, a pre-delivery check including road test, if required, will be performed.
6) You will then receive a phone call from one of our Auto Clearing Collision Representatives notifying you that your vehicle is ready to go home!